Best Wedding Favor Websites
Quick Navigation (This Page)
Best Wedding Favor Websites
Etsy Wedding Favors That Wow
Wedding Favors for Less Than $1
Wedding Favors Your Guests Won't Hate!
Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Want
DIY Wedding Favors for the Crafty Bride
Wedding Favors Guests Will Actually Use
Wedding Favor Printables (Download)
Looking for inspiration or ideas for your wedding favors? Do yourself a favor (haha) and check out our best ranked wedding favor websites here! Wedding favor shopping is fun and there thousands of choices. Our advice on favor shopping is to keep it simple and stay within budget.
Shop for unique wedding favors that match your style and the theme of your wedding. The websites listed below all have a huge selection of fun, inexpensive, and personalized wedding favors that you can choose from.
Best Wedding Favor Websites
My Wedding Favors
Think of all the important people that have helped you get to this important day. We carry many gifts that say Thank You for you. Find unique gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, your parents and more.
Everything from elegant to funky, this personalized wedding favor site has a huge selection of engagement party and bridal shower favors too.
Etsy is the perfect wedding companion. You can find unique, vintage and handmade wonders created by super-passionate entrepreneurs that will perfectly complete your wedding.
Little Things Favors
Carries all the wedding favors to fit every style, theme and budget. In business since 2003 and have served over 80,000 brides worldwide. A great site.
Beau-coup's mission is to offer the widest selection of unique and quality party favors, supplies, decorations, and gifts for all of life's special occasions. Find one-of-a-kind favors.
15 Crafty Etsy Wedding Favors
Etsy has come on strong in recent years as a great place to shop for all things wedding related. No matter what your wedding theme you can find wedding favors to match. The best thing about wedding favors on Etsy is the creativity and hand-made nature of the favors. It adds a special touch and we love that. Most of the wedding favors we found on Etsy can be personalized or customized to fit your needs and most of the sellers listed will even create something one of a kind, just for you.
Beautiful Wedding Invitations
Make wedding planning simple with beautiful online wedding invitations that are easy to customize and send. Choose from hundreds of designs that match the style of your wedding. Check out our three favorite wedding invitation online stores.
20 Wedding Favors for Less Than $1 (Yes, less than a $1)!
Weddings are expensive affairs so we totally understand that the thought of spending thousands of dollars on wedding favors isn't exactly everybody's idea of fun. That's why we have hunted down the best wedding favors for under $1 a piece. You will be surprised at how cool some of these favors are.
- Macarons. Macarons are such pretty desserts that all you need to do is put them in a clear box, attach a cute tag or ribbon, and they're good to go! Making them yourself is the frugal way to go.
- Candles. People can always do with more candles, and making your own is a nice touch. Try to choose a scent that has significance to you, perhaps the smell of both your favorite desserts or fruits.
- Seeds. Many people give out seeds as wedding favors because not only are they affordable, but they're also an eco-friendly gesture. However, keep in mind that not everyone has the space in their home or a yard to grow plants.
- Lotto Tickets. There's no other favor that will give your guests a thrill like a lottery ticket. Package the lotto tickets up nicely, perhaps in a pretty envelope or paired with a small snack. Giving them on their own may come off as tacky because the tickets aren't very visually appealing.
- Hot Cocoa. There's nothing more comforting than a cup of hot cocoa. You can make the favor more visually appealing if you include different flavors and place the mixture in a clear jar you can get for cheap in bulk from specialtybottle.com.
- Honey or Jam. Jars of honey or jam are the perfect thank-you presents for wedding guests. They both have long shelf lives and are such a sweet treat! You can buy jars in bulk from specialtybottle.com and honey from GloryBee Honey.
- Tea Bags. Shower your guests with packets of tea and pick your favorite blends, or even create your own specifically for this special occasion.
- Sunglasses. Perfect for Summer weddings, sunglasses are a cheap and fun favor. Check out these options from Sunglassville for under $1.
- Vending-Machine Capsule Favors. Stuff candy into vending-machine capsules for cute favors.
- Lip Balm. Lip balm is one of those items you can never get enough of. After all, they are so compact that you can slip one in your pocket, your bag, and your bedside table, so you'll be able to stay moisturized everywhere you go.
You can get customized lip balm here from prices starting as low as $0.46.
- After-Meal Mints. After a lovely meal, guests will appreciate the help with freshening their breath. You can find plenty of options for customized mint tins or just cute mint tins from Oriental Trading for $1 or less.
- Bird Seed. Using bird seed as a favor is a fun way to incorporate the tradition into your wedding, and it's a practical favor that your guests will use.
- Marshmallows. Fluffy marshmallows are always a sweet surprise. Make them for cheap with this easy recipe, or you can get even more creative and make blueberry marshmallows. As usual, you can get cheap packaging from Oriental Trading, Papermart, craft stores, or bargain shops like the dollar store.
20 Wedding Favors Your Guests
42 Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Actually Want
1. Personalized Lip Balm (for a Winter Wedding)
2. Donuts. For morning hangovers all across the board.
3. S’mores Kit
4. Jar of Jam
5. Mason Jar of Moonshine
6. Water Bottles. We can all use an extra one of these.
7. Sunglasses (for a Summer Wedding)
8. Coffee Beans. You can buy these pre-packaged personalized
9. Salt Water Taffy. Especially in yummy flavors like hazelnut and pumpkin.
10. Succulents in Tea Cups. Adorable favors pull double-duty as place cards.
11. Mojito Kit with Muddler
12. Tiny Stickers etsy.com Okay, am I the only person who really wants these?
13. Homemade Limoncello. Get the recipe here.
14. Cute Tote Bag
15. Mini Sketchbooks. Get the tutorial here.
17. Bottle Openers. You can buy these antique key bottle openers here.
18. Classy Hangover Kit. Include Gatorade, ibuprofen, and an eye mask.
19. Cookie Cutters
20. Candles Made from Thrifted Teacups
21. Cute Containers of Local Honey
22. DIY or Vintage Ornaments etsy.com
23. Instagram Coasters emmalinebride.com
24. Sriracha Salt. It’s remarkably easy to make.
25. Cookie Buffet with Take-Away Containers.
26. Shot Glasses. Everyone could use an extra shot glass.
27. Luggage Tags (for a Destination Wedding)
28. Small Containers of Vanilla Extract
29. Customizable Nail Polish
30. Charity Donation Made in Your Guest’s Name
31. Small Bottles of Mead
32. Single-Use Cameras
33. Set of Colored Pencils
34. Tiny Pies in a Jar
35. Pretty Soaps
36. Seed Paper
37. Homemade Granola
38. Tea Diffusers
40. Flip Flops
41. Tasteful Temporary Tattoos etsy.com
42. Candy-Filled Mugs
15 DIY Wedding Favors for the Crafty Bride (Who Also Wants to Save)
Awesome wedding favors don't always have to cost a fortune. Whether you're looking to save money or simply want to make something personal and special for your guests, making your own wedding favors is a great idea. We found amazing ideas across the internet and wanted to share them below:
20 Wedding Favors Guests Will Actually Use
When you're trying to decide what kind of wedding favors you should give to your guests, one thing you should consider is if they'll keep them. After all, it's such a waste of money if your guests are trashing the favors as soon as they get home. Here are our favorite wedding favors that we think guests will actuall use: